Grab your FREE copy NOW!
You're not going to get your inbox bombarded with junk and sales messages. Actually you won't be hearing from me on any regular basis.
Personal Development for Ordinary People to Have an EXTRAordinary Life
I'm just a regular guy, who reads a lot, and has tried many things.
My journey in personal development started with the classic, Think and Grow Rich. After that book, I went on a mission, and it's one that I'm still on. I've read all the big names: Napoleon Hill, Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, Dr Joseph Murphy, Og Mandino, etc., and also the younger guys, Brendon Burchard, Leo, Ryan Holiday.
What does all this mean to you?
At a 30,000 ft view, this website is about 4 main things:
On the other hand, maybe you're just starting your personal development journey, and you're wondering what personal development is. I'll be covering that in an article soon.
Who am I, and why should you pay any attention to what I have to say?
- I was born with club feet
- I was almost killed in a motorcycle accident (5 days in a coma)
- Married a tremendous woman more than 31 years ago
- Rolled my car on a beautiful Monday morning (no recollection of what happened)
- Wrote and self-published my first book in about 2 years
- Wrote and self-published my second book in about 9 months
- Was made redundant (retrenched) 5 times in my career (and was never homeless)
- Ran a successful online business, as a solopreneur
- Worked as a virtual contractor for an Internet company
This site is new and there's a lot more coming. Sign up for my newsletter and you won't miss anything.
I would like to hear from you and let me know what you'd like to discover, or even if only to say Hello.
To whet your appetite, check out these articles...
How to get the most from the power of motivational quotes
We love motivational quotes.
Reading them. Collecting them. Sharing them.
How can we use them to our benefit - to make things better for ourselves?
What is it REALLY Worth?
Do you, or have you asked yourself that question?...
Sometimes I've sat and thought about work and life, and I've wondered what it's all really about.
If you've had similar thoughts, this article may be just the thing for you.